Acer is a company known for making some of the best laptops at an affordable price range. Acer laptops are best known to cater college going students, in need of a lightweight, yet powerful laptop. The hardware Acer makes are top notch and has been able to gather quite a large number of user base over that past decade. When you have to deal with a large number of the user base, you automatically have to cater to their similarly large number of queries.
Given below are some of the frequently asked questions on Acer laptops:
1) How to Recover Windows in Laptop?
This is one of the most common questions asked by users. This sort of situation could be tricky at times, but there is a way out. If your computer is not able to boot into Windows, follow the steps below-
- Press and hold the power button to turn your laptop off.
- Turn it on again.
- Repeat the process a couple of times till your laptop goes into repair mode.
- Click on Advanced Option, then click on Troubleshoot.
- Then select Refresh your PC
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
2) How to Change the keyboard layout of Acer laptop?
Users with Windows 10 who wants to change the keyboard layout of their laptop just follow the steps below.
- Hold the Windows key for a few seconds
- Then press the spacebar, keep on pressing to navigate the options
- Click on the Keyboard icon from the system tray, from there choose the layout you wish
3) How to reset Acer internal battery?
This is one of the frequently asked questions about Acer laptops. To change the internal battery of your Acer laptop follows the steps given below.
- Take out the power cable from your Acer laptop
- Turn over the laptop and look for the battery reset pinhole
- Wait for 5 minutes
- Connect your laptop to the charger cable, then switch it on
- Your internal battery should reset
Also Read: Fix Acer Laptop Errors, Acer Battery Problem Fix
4) How to restore the Operating System of my Acer laptop?
This question is one of the most common question asked by Acer laptop users. If you want to restore the operating system of your Acer laptop, just follow the step below.
- First, backup all of your personal data, then switch off your computer
- Power it back on. Once the Acer logo comes up, press and hold the Alt key at the same time keep on pressing F10 button.
- Stop when Windows is Loading Files message is shown
- After all the files are loaded, follow the onscreen instructions in order to reinstall the operating system
5) How to reset BIOS or UEFI?
This question is very common with many users. Resetting the BIOS can be tricky at times. To perform a reset, just follow the steps below.
- Keep holding the power button for 10 seconds till the computer shuts down.
- Turn the laptop back on.
- As soon as the Acer logo comes up, press F2
- Then press F9 and then hit on entering in order to load the default configuration
- Then press F10 then hit Enter to save and exit safely.
The above are the top 5 frequently asked the question asked by Acer laptop users. We have gone through most of these questions to provide you with some easy solutions. Hope it helps you to resolve your issues with your Acer laptops. If you still didn’t find what you are looking for then try our Acer Customer Support via Phone. Our best in industry technical support team will solve all your queries and issues.